About Me

Hello, my name is Liam. I am 11 years old and in 7th grade. I live in Ohio which is in the Midwest part of the United States. It’s mostly country here in Ohio. So if you were to ever visit you would see a lot of farms. It’s also pretty common for people to own four-wheelers here. Fun fact Lebron James was born in Ohio.

I skipped 5th grade making me the youngest in my grade level at my school. I like to read a lot. As of the time I’m creating this I have read around 500 thousand words this school year. The time I’m writing this is October 8th, 2021. I also like math a lot. It’s one of my favorite subjects and I’ve always been “gifted” at it.

I have an English Bulldog named Lola. I’m also kind of short standing around 4 foot 11 inches. My favorite color is blue. Which fun fact blue is the most liked color in the world. My favorite food is spaghetti. A book series I recommend for anyone past 5th grade is a book series called Scythe. That’s just some basic information about me. I will add more soon.